The Noctua Compatibility Centre (NCC) lets you quickly identify which Noctua CPU cooler is compatible with which CPUs, RAM, motherboards and cases. It provides comprehensive data for all Noctua heatsinks since 2005, detailing motherboard and mounting kit support, chassis fitment and processor compatibility (including possible turbo or overclocking headroom).
- Socket compatibility: Our socket compatibility overview helps you to quickly identify which CPU sockets are supported by which Noctua CPU coolers and if optional mounting-upgrade kits are required. Note that this chart only indicates if a heatsink is mechanically compatible with a particular socket and that restrictions may apply on certain motherboards or CPUs. Please therefore also check our motherboard and CPU compatibility lists.
- CPU compatibility: Our CPU compatibility list allows you to quickly identify which Noctua CPU cooler is suitable for your processor by showing if optional mounting upgrade kits are required and how much turbo or overclocking headroom can be expected with each heatsink model.
- Motherboard compatibility: Our motherboard compatibility list shows which Noctua CPU coolers are compatible with which motherboards. We indicate if optional mounting upgrade kits are required and if there are any restrictions such as when the heatsink overhangs the top PCIe slot.
- Case compatibility: Our case compatibility list helps you to quickly identify which PC cases offer sufficient clearance for which Noctua CPU coolers.
- RAM compatibility: Our RAM compatibility list shows which Noctua CPU coolers are compatible with which RAM modules.
Still unsure about your components and overall compatibility? If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.